This article will provide you with a straightforward step-by-step explanation which covers everything from registering your account in our Help Center to submitting a ticket to our support team.
1. First off you should log in to your ThemeForest account and head over to https://themeforest.net/downloads
2. From there you'll be able to download your License certificate & purchase codes
3. After this you should go to the following page and register your account for our Help Center ( https://qodeinteractive.com/my-account/?sign_in=https%3A%2F%2Fhelpcenter.qodeinteractive.com%2Fhc%2F&hc_trigger=true&_ga=2.179207588.1456175008.1586007334-553430277.1586007334 )
4. Make sure to fill in all the required fields
5. The next step involves going to your mailbox and activating your account using the confirmation link you just received
*We've tested this by using Gmail, and the email was received instantly; however do note that in case you are using some other email providers there’s a slight chance you’ll need to wait for some time to receive our verification mail, depending on the email server. Also, please check junk/spam mailbox just to make sure.
6. By clicking the activation link you'll automatically be redirected to our Help Center. All that’s left to do is to log in with the previously created credentials.
7. Once you're logged in, click on "Submit a request" button in the upper-right corner of the screen and fill in all the required fields
*In case you get a message saying that the purchase code is invalid, please make sure you've selected a proper profile for your theme (this can be either Edge Themes, Select Themes, Mikado Themes, Elated Themes or Qode)
** There’s an easy way to check the theme author/profile your theme was created by. All you should do is go to https://themeforest.net/downloads and click on your item. From there you'll be able to see the author name/profile on the right-hand side.
8. (optional) In the event you purchased multiple licenses for different themes and you want to submit multiple tickets for each theme individually, you should simply repeat the process, starting from step 7.
* In case you extended your support period and you get a "Your support period has expired" message, you should go to https://themeforest.net/downloads and download a new license certificate you were provided with when you extended your support period, since it's considered an additional purchase (check the steps number 1 & 2 above).